What information does Meritage Collection Events collect?
Meritage Collection Events may collect personally identifiable information, information that identifies you such as your name, address, email address, or phone number in various areas of the website. Many pages on our website can be visited without providing any such information. On others, you may be prompted to provide personally identifiable information, such as to make a reservation, or to receive brochures or other materials. Certain features of the website, such as reservations, may require credit card and billing information as well.
Meritage Collection Events reserve the right to combine personally identifiable information we collect with publicly available information or information obtained from third parties or affiliates. In addition, Meritage Collection Events may collect non-personal information about visitors to our website, including browser type, page requests, and IP address.
How this information used?
Meritage Collection Events use personally identifiable information to:
- Process and respond to inquiries
- Improve the content and navigability of the website, or to administer or troubleshoot the website
- Alert you to new website features, special events, products, and services
- Enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the website.
- Meritage Collection Events may aggregate or anonymize information that we have collected for marketing purposes. Aggregated or anonymized information does not identify you, and use and disclosure of such information is not subject to this policy.
Who sees my information?
People that may have authorized access to your personally identifiable information include our employees, as well as agents or contractors who help provide data processing, marketing or promotion services, hardware and website support, and email management. Strategic partners offering or providing products or services jointly or on behalf of Meritage Collection Events may also have authorized access to your personally identifiable information.
Meritage Collection Events may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Protecting Your Information
Meritage Collection Events attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personally identifiable information. Meritage Collection Events’s servers are protected by cloud-based security measures.